If you have recently bought yourself a brand new iPhone device, chances are, you might want to check out these tips and tricks for iPhone that would come handy at times. Moreover, even those who use iPhones every single day might not be aware of these tips and tricks. Today, in this article, we’re going to share a bunch of tips and tricks that will definitely save your time and boost your productivity at the same time.
As an iPhone user myself, it took me a while to realize all the things that my device can do. Therefore, I’ve decided to come up with this article showcasing all the latest iPhone tips and tricks that you should know, Let’s go ahead and start off the topic without wasting any further time.
Best iPhone Tips and Tricks for iPhone
Move Multiple Apps At Once
People who have installed tons of apps and games on their devices find it difficult to organize the Apps properly on their home screen. Of course, the process would be tiresome, especially when you have to move icons by selecting one by one. Fortunately, there’s actually a way to move multiple apps at once in an instant.
- Firstly, Tap and hold on an icon in order to enter into the iOS jiggle mode.
- Slightly move the app icon by holding until the “x” symbol on the top right corner disappears.
- Now tap on other app icons that you wish to move at once, you can select as many as you want.
- After selection, you just have to move the bundle to where you want on the home screen.
Recommended: Easy and Simple way To Download Movies on Mac device
Make Your Display Dimmer
There’s an option to lower the brightness of your screen if you feel its too bright and heavy on your eyes. In case, even after setting it to the lowest, if you still find it too bright and straining your eyes, then you might as well use the “Dim” option to reduce the brightness of your screen to the absolute low.
- Start off by opening the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the “Accessibility” option and Open it up to proceed.
- Select the “Zoom” option on the next and wait for a few seconds.
- Now choose “Zoome Light” and Tap on the “Low Light” option.
- Press the power button three times to enable the dimmed brightness.
You can triple press the side or power button in order to switch between the normal brightness and dimmed brightness. This is quite a useful feature if you cannot handle the normal brightness under dark environments.
Share Your Location Using Quick Type Keyboard
You may have not realized it but Apple has introduced a feature that allows you to share your location instantly with just one tap on your Quick Type keyboard. So, basically, you will be able to share your location with the person you’re chatting with without having to open any other apps or settings.
In order to try this feature, make sure to haven’t turned OFF Siri on your iPhone. Now start chatting with someone and when the other person asks for your location, Siri will automatically show you a handy button above the keyboard. You just have to Tap on it and your location will be shared with the recipient in an instant.
Automatically Close Your Web Browser Tabs
This tip may sound basic, however, it’s essential to close the unwanted tabs as it will help the web browser to run efficiently on your device. Please keep in mind that this tip only works with Safari browser, it does not work with any other third party web browsers that you may have installed on your device.
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Safari option to proceed further in the process.
- On the next screen, Tap on the “Close Tabs” option.
- Select when you want the tabs to be closed automatically i.e Every day, every week, etc.
That’s it, all the tabs on your Safari Internet browsers will be automatically closed according to the time frame you have selected in the settings.
- Top 10 Apps for iPhone or iPad you must try in 2020.
- Top 10 features of iPhone or iPad 2020
- For more information go to the Main URL.
So, this is where we have to put an end to this article but don’t worry, we’ll be updating this article with plenty of new tips and tricks from time to time.
Make sure to let us know your favorite trick from the above list in the comments section below. Also, share the article with others who might find it useful.
Leave a Reply