Some of you might prefer watching Movies or TV shows on Television rather than an iPhone or iPad that comes with a petty screen size display. It’s totally understandable and reasonable if you want to connect your iPhone or IPad to a TV, since TV has a bigger screen size, and allows you to watch your favorite movies or TV shows with your family and friends. It doesn’t matter what reason you have, whether you want to view photos or surf the Internet using a web browser on Television.
It’s quite easy and simple to connect your iPhone or iPhone to TV if you know the right steps. A lot of people aren’t aware of the steps, so, we’ve decided to come up with an article showcasing a step by step on How to connect your iPhone or iPad to the TV in just a few seconds.
How to Connect iPhone or iPad To TV
There are plenty of ways to connect your iPhone or iPad to TV and access your device’s content on a bigger screen. Below are a couple of methods you can try to connect your iOS device to a Television.
Method #1:- Connect Your iPhone To TV Using HDMI Cable(with wire)
In order to use this method for connecting your smartphone to a Television, you need to have the following essentials ready with you.
- An insured or free HDMI port on your Television.
- Standard HDMI Cable
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter
You may now follow these steps to establish the connection between your iPhone and Television.
- Firstly, Plug in one end of the HDMI cable into your Television’s free or insured HDMI port.
- Now connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Take the other end of the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor and connect it to your iPhone or iPad.
- Lastly, Turn your TV ON and switch to the HDMI Port-channel using the remote of your TV.
- That’s all, the display of your iPhone or iPad will now appear on your Television.
Note:- This is probably the easiest and cheapest method to connect your iPhone or iPad to TV. In addition to this, it supports both audio and video of your smartphone.
Method #2:- Connect Your iPhone or iPad To Your Apple TV(wirelessly)
Apple TVs allow you to connect your iPad or iPhone and view its content on the bigger screen wirelessly, This is probably the best option if you don’t have the required cables and are looking for a wireless solution. The prerequisites for this method are:-
- An Apple TV or AirPlay Compatible TV.
- iOS devices such as iPhone or iPad.
- Stable Wifi Network.
Here are the steps that you need to follow after meeting the above-mentioned requirements:-
- Firstly, Ensure that your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV are connected to the same Wifi Network.
- Swipe down on your iPhone or iPad to open the Control Center to proceed further.
- Tap on the “Screen Mirroring” option in the Control Center and wait for the devices to load.
- Once the nearby devices are loaded, select your “Apple TV or Airplay TV” from the list to proceed.
- Now select your preferred screen orientation i.e Vertical or Horizontal and connect.
- After a successful connection, you can enjoy your favorite movie or TV show on your Television.
Note:- Please keep in mind that your iPhone and Apple TV must be connected to the same Wifi network to mirror your device’s screen. Otherwise, the mirroring process won’t take place.
Checkout: Homepage,How to Use Your iPhone or iPad As Webcam
Most of the old school folks are used to watching media content such as Videos, Movies, TV shows, etc, on a large screen. The above-mentioned methods are probably the easiest way to view your iPhone’s content on your Television. Go ahead and pick your preferred method and follow the steps to connect your iPhone or iPad to TV.
Thank you…! If you have any queries regarding the topic just drop a comment with no hesitation will solve asap.
Leave a Reply